> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Civil Litigation > I would like to know if with law the Obama passed for illegal immigrants are they able to join the army.

I would like to know if with law the Obama passed for illegal immigrants are they able to join the army.

1 Answers. Asked on Nov 02nd, 2012 on Civil Litigation - New York
More details to this question:
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Licenced in CT
Answered on Nov 07th, 2012 at 1:46 PM

As a general matter, no.

Report Abuse
Civil Litigation
Disagreements happen, and if the parties to a dispute cannot reach a mutually agreeable solution, then they may have to turn to the courts for help resolving their disagreement. Civil litigation can be used to resolve all sorts of conflicts, from personal injury cases to contract disputes, from disagreements between neighbors to contested wills. But don't head to court on your own. Whether you're an individual or a small business, defendant or plaintiff, you need the advice and guidance of a litigator who has experience with all aspects of civil litigation. Your attorney can prepare and file the lawsuit while continuing to try to negotiate an out-of-court settlement. And if the disagreement can't be resolved amicably, your lawyer can work with you to develop a strategy, represent you in court and advocate on your behalf during the civil trial.
Have an Civil Litigation Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

304 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

186 Answers, 38 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

180 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Diana L. Anderson

Attorney - New Jersey

93 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Wendy Rebecca Barlow

Attorney - New York

80 Answers, 1 Legal Topics

David B. Karp

Attorney - Wisconsin

74 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

72 Answers, 15 Legal Topics

Civil Litigation Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
The Gold Law Firm

Memphis, TN

| Contact Now

Randolph M. James, P.C.

Winston-Salem, NC

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums