title loans

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 28th, 2013 on Civil Litigation - Virginia
More details to this question:
 a I put my friend car in my name because they didn't have a license than she asked me to do a title loans and she haven't paid it yet!
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 29th, 2013 at 12:19 PM

If you signed the loan documents, including the note, then you owe the money. Pure and simple.


Report Abuse
Civil Litigation
Disagreements happen, and if the parties to a dispute cannot reach a mutually agreeable solution, then they may have to turn to the courts for help resolving their disagreement. Civil litigation can be used to resolve all sorts of conflicts, from personal injury cases to contract disputes, from disagreements between neighbors to contested wills. But don't head to court on your own. Whether you're an individual or a small business, defendant or plaintiff, you need the advice and guidance of a litigator who has experience with all aspects of civil litigation. Your attorney can prepare and file the lawsuit while continuing to try to negotiate an out-of-court settlement. And if the disagreement can't be resolved amicably, your lawyer can work with you to develop a strategy, represent you in court and advocate on your behalf during the civil trial.
Have an Civil Litigation Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Wendy Rebecca Barlow

Attorney - New York

176 Answers, 1 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

142 Answers, 28 Legal Topics

Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

135 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

86 Answers, 30 Legal Topics

Diana L. Anderson

Attorney - New Jersey

65 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

49 Answers, 7 Legal Topics

Alan Lee, Esq.

Attorney - New York

48 Answers, 1 Legal Topics

Civil Litigation Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Pandell Law Firm, Inc.

Walnut Creek, CA

| Contact Now

Ryan L. Beasley

Greenville, SC

| Contact Now

Driscoll Rose LLC

Boulder, CO

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums